[demo] How long does it take you to get used to the new UI

Im in the same boat as you,I have played the demo but not to much cos i dont want to get rite into a game and then quit it when the full version comes out.So far i feel like 09 was better but once i get used to it this yr. Im sure i will love cos evrybody else seem to say it easier to navigate round.

Took me a couple of minutes, tbh - for the majority of things.

For finding some of the less used features, it took a bit longer to sink in.

Pretty much the same for me to be honest. Whilst it's not a labyrinth it takes a bit of getting used to to find the little things that I don't often use, but all the major stuff is straight forward.

ermmmm, not long. still not sure if i prefer it though. i found a sidebar quicker to navigate, but i like the idea of being able to manage certain screens, makes for less button pressing trying to find information. just need to get used to it i suppose

About ten seconds. I can't comprehend how people don't know where some screens are?...

It's not just this.

There are things that take longer and are not as good, examples being:

1. More clicks to get to 'player ratings' after a match. This isn't good for anyone.

2. Less information in the 'next match' section on the homepage. Again, not useful for anyone.

If little things like this can be ironed out then I'd agree with you.

It's not just this.

There are things that take longer and are not as good, examples being:

1. More clicks to get to 'player ratings' after a match. This isn't good for anyone.

2. Less information in the 'next match' section on the homepage. Again, not useful for anyone.

If little things like this can be ironed out then I'd agree with you.

I suppose you could look at it that way but for me it was just like putting a new skin on FM09.

Archived