Further enhancement of the media

Maybe this isn't really possible..

but, what separates FM from reality? We (FM) have media interaction, total control of the backroom, etc.. in real world football however, you see input from all sorts of staff, players, journalists, and every possible person that can say something. Maybe if you could talk to every single person, and if they could spawn more messages about issues like refereeing mistakes, false offisides (you get the picture), we could get a gaming experience as close to real life as possible.

of course all of it would be included in the News section, but how about if it actually makes a difference on high level (FA) decisions. you could ignore it, but for some issues you would have to respond, i.e. Adrian Mutu not wanting to pay anymore money to Chelsea, if I was Ancelotti i wouldn't wanna lose out on what is it, 10 million pounds?

Maybe this is impossible and unnecessary.

But you guys should respond.

Soem interesting points but on the Mutu issue, its not Ancelotti who decides, it's the Chelsea board. Ancelotti wouldn't necessarily see "this" money. Also if we spent too much time dealing with the media then we wouldn't get any time to actually play the game and personally there's already enough media interaction although some of it could be more realistic. The FA decisions for one need to be able to be opposed without it never going your way.

Archived