One Week To Go

Only one week to go until the release of FM10. Its gonna be a long week thats for sure, so will you guys continue to play the demo making your craving for the full game unbearable or will you stop playing the demo and do something to take your mind off the excitement? I for one have put the demo away for the week, ive started playing FIFA 09 for a bit of fun, i wont go back to FM until I have the FM10 box in my hand. :)

COME ON THE 30TH :D IM ALREADY HAVING WITHDRAWALS.

I am actually hoping that SI would surprise us with an early release like the demo :D....So much for that.

Well to be honest me and a couple of friends usually play online and we are going to start with the Bundesliga. Can't wait for that, we already chose our teams etc. I guess I will be here refreshing everyday expecting the unexpected...

I think I was a little hasty in deleting FM 2009 in preparation for FM10. I don't think I'm going to keep playing the demo because I'd want to start fresh when the full game comes out.

So I just spend my FM time on the forums ;(

I am actually hoping that SI would surprise us with an early release like the demo :D....So much for that.

Well to be honest me and a couple of friends usually play online and we are going to start with the Bundesliga. Can't wait for that, we already chose our teams etc. I guess I will be here refreshing everyday expecting the unexpected...

Didn't they release it a couple of days early last year? I can't recall.

I'm looking forward to it now :)

Not sure why I wasn't before, I think it's because I knew Windows 7 was being released prior to FM10 so my thoughts were elsewhere. I've got Windows 7 64 bit loaded with additional memory to take full advantage, and with that out the way I can look forward to the release of this game.

Let's hope next week goes very quickly! :)

Didn't they release it a couple of days early last year? I can't recall.

a couple years back for fm08 due to people downloading illegally etc they brought it forward to the wednesday.

that was the one time i pre ordered, everyyone had their copy 2 days before me and my post man did not come till 1:30 that day.. which is why i always go to a shop, especially this year.

and there should be no activation issue, so for the first time ever (not always a fault of sega/si, although last year was a shambles) i can play a fm release from time of choosing on release day...cant wait :)

although i have got an appointment with the surgeon and another mri scan in the afternoon, (tore cruciates playing) knowing my luck ill go straight in for the op lol

Archived