Selecting players for training

I've had a quick search to see if anyone else has mentioned what i'm about to ask and i have not put this in the "bug" section as i dont feel this is a bug, but probably just that its not included in FM2010...or I'm missing something.

In FM09 I could select say 5 Central defenders in the training screen so they were highlighted and then right-click on them and move them all to the new training schedule.

I cant seem to do that in this demo so has the feature been removed or is it elsewhere (no longer a right-click option.) I only seem to be able to select the multiple players, right-click and have "Squad" or "Transfer & Contracts" listed now.

It seems time consuming to select a training routine for one player at a time thats all.

you have to go to the Squad option when you right-click, then it shows Training and Choose Schedule or whatever its called, so it can still be done but takes longer. I dunno why its no longer a straight ricght-click option any more, SI please bring it back!

OK I'll have a look at this when I get home. From the squad option can you select more than one player and send them to the same training schedule though? It was nice and easy in FM09 when selecting all my DC's in one go...right-click...send to my "DC" training schedule i created..

Archived