Pre-Ordered FM10?

Has anyone had ant experience in the past with pre-ordering FM?

I was wanting know if you actually get the game arrive on your door step for the 30th Oct or is that when it gets posted out?

I've ordered it with Zavvi this year as I couldn't turn down the £17.99 offer, just wasn't sure when it arrives?

Why do people keep suggesting Steam to people who have pre-ordered from Zavvi?

The reason we ordered from there was the price of only £18 where as Steam is an over priced £30, especially when you consider you don't even get a hard copy of the game.

It is a shame that steam don't have the sense to take advantage of the poor postal situation by reducing the price in hope of attracting all us moaning face cheap gits.

I was concerned about how the Postal strike would affect the delivery of my pre-order from Zaavi. Especially since I pre-ordered both PES2010 and FM2010 from them. But "low and behold" what arrived at midday today (Thursday, because I'm posting this message at 3.30am on Friday) but my PES2010!

So I'm now quite confident that I'll receive my copy of FM2010. I think Royal Mail are still going to deliver their "Special Delivery" items, so that might be why I received it.

Anyway, fingers crossed!

Archived