Unsettled Players

Hi, having an issue with other teams causing lots of my first team players to become unsettled before I even start the season. I am trying the demo as Tottenham Hotspur and so far Modric, Kranjcar, Lennon, Corluka, King, Woodgate, Defoe, Keane are all unsettled and that was just the first wave. They should introduce something against tapping up in this game as I have a team of unhappy players because of other managers news comments regarding my players quality and offers.

FM09 was bad for this but this is ridiculous. You have no defence against this from happening unless I'm missing something. I do the hands off response to any news that declare interest in my best players.

From my experience with the demo it does seem to me that players become unhappy/unsettled easier; either because of tapping up; or because of their reactions to team talks etc. I think this aspect of squad/player management will require more careful management on this version. Whether that’s a good thing or not I guess depends on how you like to play the game.

I noticed under my assistant manager's in-match feedback that Messi and Ibrahimovic seemed to have trouble motivating themselves to play for me. I was a bit surprised because we were playing the first match after the preseason...

No i've set my experience as international footballer and some of the players said they were glad to be with the team and then the mighty hull city and others came along and now I have a team of want aways. They need to fix this. It does happen in real life but not to this extreme.

No i've set my experience as international footballer and some of the players said they were glad to be with the team and then the mighty hull city and others came along and now I have a team of want aways. They need to fix this. It does happen in real life but not to this extreme.

If it needs fixing, does it classify as a bug? If so, maybe this has been posted in the wrong place?

The way to quit their moaning is the instant you see them unhappy transfer list them, set their price at 2-5 times their current value and after w hile when no clubs want them, they will want to stay, take them off the transfer list and offer a contract extension. (Or leave them on same contract), this works every single time, the only problem is if it is your number 1 player then the squad may get a bit annoyed at it, but generally this fixes the problem and the other clubs see your asking price is ridiculous and do not even mention him anymore as a target.

The way to quit their moaning is the instant you see them unhappy transfer list them, set their price at 2-5 times their current value and after w hile when no clubs want them, they will want to stay, take them off the transfer list and offer a contract extension. (Or leave them on same contract), this works every single time, the only problem is if it is your number 1 player then the squad may get a bit annoyed at it, but generally this fixes the problem and the other clubs see your asking price is ridiculous and do not even mention him anymore as a target.

thanks for the advice. but seriously though we shouldn't have to resort to these ridicoulous un-neccessary measures constantly, thought they would've fixed this by now!

Archived