Who is winning the Premiership on your Demo's

In my Wolves game its Chelsea with Arsenal in close 2nd, Man City in 3rd and Man United 4th. Bottom is Porthsmouth, Wigan, and Burnley.
On my Spurs save it's currently Man City, Man U, Chelsea and Spurs - Bottom = Burnley, Birmingham then Portsmouth

On my Rushden save it's currently Chelsea followed by Spurs, Arsenal & Man City - Bottom = Portsmouth, Wigan then Stoke

As I see, I see no Liverpool which is very realistic, well done SI :D I'm Very harsh sometimes.

As I see, I see no Liverpool which is very realistic, well done SI :D I'm Very harsh sometimes.

Liverpool are actually top in my save, I'm second with City. Liverpool have presently been beaten twice in all competitions, at the current point at the start of January - once to Stoke of all teams in the league, and once to Standard Liege in the Champions League. On present form, they stand to win the league with 93 points.

Im playing with Notts C and currently 6th after 14 games. Was just curious to see who was winning the premiership[???

I've playing in league 2 as well with Burton. I finished 2nd in the demo with W:16, D:3 L:4, Bury was top with W:19 D:3 L:1 & that 1 defeat was away to me, sick! Notts Co were 3rd & Rotherham 4th. Who's top in your league 2?

On my Spurs save it's currently Man City, Man U, Chelsea and Spurs - Bottom = Burnley, Birmingham then Portsmouth

On my Rushden save it's currently Chelsea followed by Spurs, Arsenal & Man City - Bottom = Portsmouth, Wigan then Stoke

Another Rushden manager!!! Respect! :D

Another Rushden manager!!! Respect! :D

It's the first time I've ever managed below Championship level and I'm loving it! Living in Rushden I thought I'd give them a go and its turning out to be a good season so far. Never worked with a zero budget before and its very satisfying to see my team this high up the table. Roll on the 30th!

cm9ex.png

On my game its:

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Man City

4. Liverpool

7. Man Utd

I think the reason for Man Utds underpermformance is due toe Rooney breaking his leg and Vidic doing something bad to his knee just after the transfer window closed, cruciate ligaments or however it is spelled :rolleyes:.

And Bendtner has 17 prem goals so far :D. Vermaelen barely gets a game though, Arsene keeps using that numpty Senderos. :mad:

I've playing in league 2 as well with Burton. I finished 2nd in the demo with W:16, D:3 L:4, Bury was top with W:19 D:3 L:1 & that 1 defeat was away to me, sick! Notts Co were 3rd & Rotherham 4th. Who's top in your league 2?

Bury r top of my game with Rotheram 2nd. My Notts C team r third

Here is on the 1st of december in my Burnley save
It's the first time I've ever managed below Championship level and I'm loving it! Living in Rushden I thought I'd give them a go and its turning out to be a good season so far. Never worked with a zero budget before and its very satisfying to see my team this high up the table. Roll on the 30th!

You, my friend, need to seek the LLM. I thought I was hardcore always starting my goes in League Two!!

The LLM is the way!

Looks like this season's game may go the other way for Arsenal compared to '09. They were unrealistically good last year, and it looks like this year they may finish out of the European spots somewhat frequently. That seems pretty unrealistic based on current form IRL.

Archived