<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ivegot99problemsand a decent striker is:

ok kool, but what if there isnt a new stadium in the base data?? will they just make one up and call it new WHL or something??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There may be possible future names for the ground stored in the database, no idea if you can see them or not though. There is also a chance the stadium could be named after a chairman, player or if you are really lucky, you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ivegot99problemsand a decent striker is:

ok kool, but what if there isnt a new stadium in the base data?? will they just make one up and call it new WHL or something??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There may be possible future names for the ground stored in the database, no idea if you can see them or not though. There is also a chance the stadium could be named after a chairman, player or if you are really lucky, you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Knockbreda Stadium was named after my Ass Man, IIRC icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

There may be possible future names for the ground stored in the database, no idea if you can see them or not though. There is also a chance the stadium could be named after a chairman, player or if you are really lucky, you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Knockbreda Stadium was named after my Ass Man, IIRC icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahah, my villareal team are building the "riquelme stadium". i just won the effing champions league, when can i get some recognition ffs?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jeeves:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

My Knockbreda Stadium was named after my Ass Man, IIRC icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahah, my villareal team are building the "riquelme stadium". i just won the effing champions league, when can i get some recognition ffs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, would love some recognition over here too. 22 consecutive NIP Titles, 16 League Cups, 17 or 18 of the other cup, and 15 of the OTHER cup in N. Ireland. Along with 5 or 6 All Ireland Cups, and Regular Champs League football.

Am I on the favored personnel list? Am I ..........

How weird.

Did you go on holiday a lot and leave him in charge?

How weird.

Did you go on holiday a lot and leave him in charge? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. I think its because he was in the clubs "Fave Person" list. They often chose names from there to use as the stadium name.

At what point does one find out what the stadium is going to be called?

Having just gotten Woking into the Premiership I've been asking for years for expansions, but I was stuck at 6,000 until last year when they increased it to 9,000. Bizarrely though, during the interim I was playing my home games at Elm Park in Reading, a 15,000 seater.

Anyway, the board have finally acquiesced to my request and decided to build a brand new 18,000 capacity ground, and the information screen says they're building 'Woking Stadium'. I don't suppose there's any chance of them changing it when it opens to the 'Snugglecakes Forkbeard Stadium' is there? That I've gone from BSP to EPL is surely deserving of a lasting monument to Snugglecakes Forkbeard. Instead I stand to be lumbered with the reminder every home game that my awesome new stadium is in fact in Woking, which will put a severe dampener on any subsequent achievements I might make.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snugglecakes:

Having just gotten Woking into the Premiership I've been asking for years for expansions, but I was stuck at 6,000 until last year when they increased it to 9,000. Bizarrely though, during the interim I was playing my home games at Elm Park in Reading, a 15,000 seater.

Anyway, the board have finally acquiesced to my request and decided to build a brand new 18,000 capacity ground, and the information screen says they're building 'Woking Stadium'. I don't suppose there's any chance of them changing it when it opens to the 'Snugglecakes Forkbeard Stadium' is there? That I've gone from BSP to EPL is surely deserving of a lasting monument to Snugglecakes Forkbeard. Instead I stand to be lumbered with the reminder every home game that my awesome new stadium is in fact in Woking, which will put a severe dampener on any subsequent achievements I might make. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you are unlucky enough to get the boring stadium name. I was also unlucky and have had such greats as 'Sirocco Works Stadium' and 'Prescot Cables Stadium'.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nogravy:

the new braintree stadium was called ... Braintree Stadium. Very exciting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least it is more realistic than it being named after a former player or manager.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snugglecakes:

Anyway, the board have finally acquiesced to my request and decided to build a brand new 18,000 capacity ground, and the information screen says they're building 'Woking Stadium'. I don't suppose there's any chance of them changing it when it opens to the 'Snugglecakes Forkbeard Stadium' is there? That I've gone from BSP to EPL is surely deserving of a lasting monument to Snugglecakes Forkbeard. Instead I stand to be lumbered with the reminder every home game that my awesome new stadium is in fact in Woking, which will put a severe dampener on any subsequent achievements I might make. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you are unlucky enough to get the boring stadium name. I was also unlucky and have had such greats as 'Sirocco Works Stadium' and 'Prescot Cables Stadium'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your chairman naming the new ground after himself is the worst icon_frown.gif

Bizarrely though, during the interim I was playing my home games at Elm Park in Reading, a 15,000 seater.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would call that extremely bizarre, as it was demolished many years ago and now has houses standing on it.

If it is in the interests of the club and they can't expand the current stadium there is a possibility that they will build a new one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

curious about this as well, i've been selling out everything out for a few years, always been blocked by the planning commission so i'm guessing i've hit the maximum set in the editor and i haven't got one yet. does your bank balance have to be extremely healthy for a new stadium to be built?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pio:

If it is in the interests of the club and they can't expand the current stadium there is a possibility that they will build a new one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

curious about this as well, i've been selling out everything out for a few years, always been blocked by the planning commission so i'm guessing i've hit the maximum set in the editor and i haven't got one yet. does your bank balance have to be extremely healthy for a new stadium to be built? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

in my case i had about 135 million in the bank and they took out 100 million to pay for it. you might need more as my new stadium will only be a 44,000 seater or something.

I have just asked the Chelsea board for "Stadium Expansion" (2012) and they said in was in hand.

I remember a few games ago, after 2 expansions, right out of the blue Chelsea took over New Wembley (90,000 seater). I wonder if this is a random thing or whether it will happen again?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Simon spoons:

hello all. One of my save games is Gladbach in germany. Won the champions league 4 years running and countless other trophies. They then built new arena and named it after me. My proudest ever moment.

Cheers

Si </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that will be the Theatre of Spoons then? icon_biggrin.gif

Archived