Hello everyone :). Whether I'm allowed or not, I'm sorry if its not, but I don't see why it shouldn't be? Anyway. Just ordered Footy Manager last night off of Zavvi for the increased £23 but I'm still happy. I haven't played the demo or really seen much about the new one, so I was just wondering guys. Is it a good buy? Whats new and whats amazing? I've loved them all so far since 2007 depsite all the moaning on here, but thats me :). Thanks in advance.

I always thought the strike started this morning but I received some stuff from ebay today so I dunno whats happening, and yea op I bought from zavvi to. I am so glad someone here introduced me to that site because I had never heard of it but some of the prices on games and movies is awesome

That is quite true theres loads of good deals. And dare I say it I ordered Fifa during the postal strikes and it came within about 3 days. Not too bad I suppose. Any ideas about how good it is though? Lol.

FIFA came out during local strikes, so it was very dependant on the area you live in as to how it affected delivery. This is a national strike which will affect all of us. Anyway, there is plenty of views and discussion about this in a big long thread already :)

FWIW, i'd cancel and use shopto.net. £25 and they are using private couriers, bypassing Royal Mail completely :)

How long does it take to download a full game ? I have only ever downloaded and installed demo's

It obviously depends on your connection and the size of the game, but it shouldn't take more than a few hours, I think. I can't really remember how long it took me to download FM09, but it was not very long.

It obviously depends on your connection and the size of the game, but it shouldn't take more than a few hours, I think. I can't really remember how long it took me to download FM09, but it was not very long.

Its worth noting that most of the game is also pre-downloaded before release day. On the run up to midnight, the last bit (usually a .exe file) is downloaded and switched on for midnight :)

If they've not already got the game in stock then I think shops will just as much problems as online places will because I believe its distrubution offices that are going on strike next week. To the original poster I would suggest that he reads some of the blogs or even downloads the demo.

If they've not already got the game in stock then I think shops will just as much problems as online places will because I believe its distrubution offices that are going on strike next week. To the original poster I would suggest that he reads some of the blogs or even downloads the demo.

Shops will be fine, a lot of them have the games couriered in, not by Royal Mail.

FIFA came out during local strikes, so it was very dependant on the area you live in as to how it affected delivery. This is a national strike which will affect all of us. Anyway, there is plenty of views and discussion about this in a big long thread already :)

FWIW, i'd cancel and use shopto.net. £25 and they are using private couriers, bypassing Royal Mail completely :)

Sorry, but do you have a link for the bit on shopto where they say they are using another courier. I have pre-ordered from Zavvi but would def change if this is true. Not doubting you, but I just looked on shopto's site and couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

Archived