Advice with new laptop

Hi everyone,

Im going to be buying a new laptop soon in anticipation of FM10's release.

I just wanted to ask what kind of spec you believe would be required to run about 20-25 leagues in 8-10 nations smoothly and also good enough for long term saves.

FM is the only game I play on PC/laptop and the only other things I require is internet,listening to music and word processing.

I also have a limit of £1000

thanks for your help

Hi everyone,

Im going to be buying a new laptop soon in anticipation of FM10's release.

I just wanted to ask what kind of spec you believe would be required to run about 20-25 leagues in 8-10 nations smoothly and also good enough for long term saves.

FM is the only game I play on PC/laptop and the only other things I require is internet,listening to music and word processing.

I also have a limit of £1000

thanks for your help

With £1000 pounds youll have no trouble getting a laptop that will cope with that. here are the minimum spec i copied from the sticky.

PC

OS - Windows XP/Vista/Windows7

Processor - XP - 1.4ghz or faster Vista/W7 - 2.0hgz or faster

Memory - XP-512MB Ram, Vista/W7 - 1GB Ram

Video Card - 128MB minimum. Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported.

Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

Mac

Intel Processor, OS X 10.5, NVidia Geforce 7300 GT / ATI X1600 Radeon

Please note, if you system doesn't meet the requirements, the game may work, but we/SEGA do not offer support on these machines. We suggest people who aren't certain if it'll work do indeed try the demo first before buying the game.

as i say a grand should get you atleast twice the minumum requirements, check out dixons online they've got some pretty good deals on refrurbs.

Archived