I'd buy this t-shirt!

I just googled t-shirt creator or something and made that from one of the hits.

It's your tactics is so common on these forums, so I thought it would do quite nice as a t-shirt :p

Do I have to state that im just having a laugh here?

I actually thought of doing this last summer when I was trying to set up a printing business, but I automatically thought it would've needed an official FM logo on the back, and therefore I wouldn't have been able to do it for legal reasons. Glad I'm not the only one daft enough about FM to think of it. :D

Lazy. This year's Illiterate.

Unnecessary capitalization of the word 'illiterate'...

Sorry Indy, but if you dish it out, expect to have some back. :D

I've used customink.com before. Not bad... Although the screen printing isn't that durable after a few washes...

Anyhow, OP, I'd buy one :)

I'd happily buy that T-Shirt. SI could quite rightly release one, with a little SI/FM emblem on the nape of the neck.

If they don't, they're missing a trick.

Really, you'd buy it?

Think about it. Most people/mates wont know what its about, and therefore they will ask you. Then you have to tell them its a regular saying on an internet forum about a computer game and how its funny because everybody says it.

Being 27 years old, i couldnt say that to my mates without either them walking out of the pub, or punching me for being sad!

Still sound like a good purchase?

Really, you'd buy it?

Think about it. Most people/mates wont know what its about, and therefore they will ask you. Then you have to tell them its a regular saying on an internet forum about a computer game and how its funny because everybody says it.

Being 27 years old, i couldnt say that to my mates without either them walking out of the pub, or punching me for being sad!

You're hanging out with the wrong kind of people... Those who have a future ;)

I'd buy one any time!

Really, you'd buy it?

Well I wouldn't bother explaining it to people who asked, because most people would just find it funny. They would (probably) assume it was just a saying, like "s**t happens" or something like that.

Yes I would buy it. I'm 30 btw.

Archived