Disputed Penalties?

Why bother with post match comments etc about if you felt a penalty decision against or for you was or wasnt't when you can't even tell if it was legit or not? There isn't enough detail to see nor tell if it was a foul or a dive!

Why bother with post match comments etc about if you felt a penalty decision against or for you was or wasnt't when you can't even tell if it was legit or not? There isn't enough detail to see nor tell if it was a foul or a dive!

Well, this promotes realism in the game! In real life, managers are consistently disputing penalty decisions.

Fair point, unlike offside decisions - it's very difficult to tell if a penalty is a penalty or not.

But, like real life, mistakes are made and opinions are offered. So you're still given the chance to have your say!

even if you get it right nothing happens. ive gotten the call right several times but nothing has ever happened to the ref in question on my saves. does it actually have a purpose?

Refs get match ratings, too. I've seen refs with low average ratings move down to lower leagues and not get the call to internationals or continentals...we don't see news about what happens to them, but things do happen.

And if you get it wrong, of course, bad things happen to you...

Refs get match ratings, too. I've seen refs with low average ratings move down to lower leagues and not get the call to internationals or continentals...we don't see news about what happens to them, but things do happen.

And if you get it wrong, of course, bad things happen to you...

ive had...lets just say more than my fair share of "bad things happening to me" but i would lke to see some sort of improvement on this. as it stands atm unless you were looking very closely for it you wont even know what happened to the ref in question. you should at least get a news item stating something along the lines of ref x has been demoted to lower leage A as a result of a bad descision in the champions league final between yourself and barcelona.

Archived