Are there too may staff declaring interest in other jobs?

Simple Vote  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Simple Vote

• Yes
    • No
    • Seems about right

As the title suggests :thup:

One thing ive noticed from playing the FM2010 demo, is the number of staff in general that are constantly expressing desires to move to other clubs. It seems very very high tbh. After all, you hardly hear coaches in real life sounding out other jobs via the media... not often certainly!

Ive created this poll to gauge a reaction to see of its a problem im having in my save, or if it is high in general.

Its such needless a feature to add too.. I'm all for coaches moving around, or even managers expressing desire to move to certain clubs now and then - but why would all these coaches go to the media and say they wanna move to such and such a club? I dont get why its added, it never happens and just looks ridiculous

I could understand managers expressing a desire for certain coaches, yes. but, and I never played FM09, from my playing of the FM10 demo there seems to be too much coach transfers going on or coaches being mentioned in the media.

The frequency of coach movements in FM08 seemed about right for me

yes it is defintely happening too often. I am playing as Arsenal and have had both steve gatting and keown constantly saying in the media that they want to take such and such a job. As others have said, the thing that makes this most unrealistic (and thus annoying) is that this would rarely happen in real life for coaches/relatively minor backroom staff to sell themselves in the media this way. Surely it would be better for them to tell you they want to leave via the staff feedback section? I hope this is fixed in a patch.

It does seem another bit of an annoying feature the same though can be said when my backroom advice reccomends me 3 rubbish coaches when i already have the best coaching staff money can buy so why is he telling me to sign these other coaches ??

Yes it's way too much. I've had several of my staff wanting one job after another, and more often than not it's a lesser job than they already have. I've even had one coahc wanting to join me, so he kept moaning about it for months in the press! It's another feuture I could seriously be without in the game. It's more or less just as annoying as the one with players being targetted by other clubs and constantly wanting to leave if you told them to stay put, this was well toned down on FM09 and I haven't seen it one bit on FM10 so far. But now they have somewhat the same thing only now it's the coaches wanting to leave one by one...

Archived