physical conditions in the match

I noticed that the physical impact in the player performance is quiet seen in FM2010, excellent news !

But I'm playing friendly match in the beginning of season, so I wanted to know if we will be able to see during the season a player having for ex. 55 or 60% during a match, as in real football. In FM2009 I've never seen a player going down to 70% and the game were seeming more easy of course.

Anyone saw a player regulary going down to 60%( starting from 100% for ex ) after a good start in the season in this demo during a match ?

Thanks.

So, this is a problem, because the real impact I've noticed start when a player is down to 60% in this demo. I hope SI will notice that this pb is important and phisical impact during a match can change a match ! Please patch it !!!

After five months (at the top level), I have rarely seen physical condition less than 70% come the 90th minute.

I wanted an expert of SI who could confirm that the impact of physical conditions has been increased quiet a lot, as I did not notice it yet. For me this parameter is really a main one in modern football, where you can compare better a technical player with low condition with a player with lower level player in technic who should not be able to run, to dribble, to accelerate, to passe properly.

Thanks.

Archived