Upgrading database from demo to fullversion

Well that is a bummer! Smal database is useless in the long run.

Just treat the demo as a dummy run :thup:. If you liked who you were managing in the demo, start again with them in the full game. Just treat your demo save as a scouting mission if you want to keep it real :)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

I've just bought the full game - and can't decide whether to continue my demo game, or start a new one to get a larger database.

Am I really missing out on many players? Are there any hidden stars if I was to choose a medium database as opposed to using the demo's small one??

Hi guys

I've just bought the full game - and can't decide whether to continue my demo game, or start a new one to get a larger database.

Am I really missing out on many players? Are there any hidden stars if I was to choose a medium database as opposed to using the demo's small one??

I think its much better to start a new game. That way you can choose more leagues and a bigger database so you have a bigger choice of players.

how much bigger is the medium / large databases compared to the small one?

I'm not too bothered about other leagues - I just want to make sure I have enough players to choose from...

I'm really enjoying my demo game you see, I've done really well and don't really want to change it... unless the pool of players is too low?

sorry to bump again... but I'm a bit confused. I'm doing a nationality search for English players to compare the difference between the demo save (so a small database) and a new one I've set up on the large setting.

On the large setting it comes up with 2900 ish players. on the small setting it comes up with 7000 odd?! Annoyingly though it includes players like 'Toure' who obviously isn't English - even though I have the same search settings. Any ideas?? Thanks :)

Archived