If football manager 2010 was available today

would you pay £50 for a copy of fm10 today?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. would you pay £50 for a copy of fm10 today?

i've been reading a few of the threads about who is selling the game the cheapest online and the concerns about whether or not the game will arrive on the release date or not. personally i cancelled my play.com order and ordered from steam as i feel its the only way i'm guaranteed to be playing at 7 in the morning when i fake illness for a day off work on the 30th.

one person put that they wouldn't mind waiting a few days because they'd saved £10 by buying it online. i class myself as a fm supergeek and if someone offered me a copy today for £50 i'd snap their hand off and most likely their entire arm in my haste. just made me wonder, if you got offered a copy of the full game today for £50 would you buy or would you just wait until the day it came out? also would you be prepared to pay more?

please accept my apologies if this doesn't work as i've never created a poll before. also if you think this is a pointless poll and i personally am a mug i look forward to reading your insults.

over and out

tefal

No, not for £50 quid, in fact not for anything over shop price tbh.

The way i look at it is, there is a patch due shortly after release so i may aswell wait for that and get the fixes. Also, its only a week to wait now, and if i was to have it today i would probably have to wait till the weekend to get going on it anyways! Aske me again friday :D

Yeh, without question i'd pay £50. What's £20 difference? Nothing.

I spend more than £20 down the pub most days of the week, so if I had the game now i'd infact be saving myself like £100 on alcohol intake.

Archived