A small feature that has pleased me

I had Torres on two goals, and he was brought down in the area. I wanted him to take the penalty himself, but I have Gerrard as the default.

A quick click on tactics, Gerrard removed, Torres now default - and the change was implemented instantly, whereas in FM09 I recall you having to wait for the next break in play for any changes to be made.

I'm impressed!

But not with Torres. He hit the post...

LOL

anyway there should be an option to toggle on or off that let you choose the default penalty taker or another one without being under the pressure of pressing the mouse botton with lot of hurry otherwise you miss the chance.

There is a greater chance that this can happen automatically actually. If a player has scored twice and doesn't usually take penalties, depending on the situation, such as the score and the dominance over the other team, that player is more likely to take the penalty himself to try and complete his hat-trick.

There is a greater chance that this can happen automatically actually. If a player has scored twice and doesn't usually take penalties, depending on the situation, such as the score and the dominance over the other team, that player is more likely to take the penalty himself to try and complete his hat-trick.

Hmmm... nice feature but the player is obliged to obey to the game ....

I mean, if a player may win the top scorers and he is missing one goal to achieve that I would that this player shooted the penalty if we are on tha lstest league game, if another one have scored 2 goals he will deny the other player the possibility to win the top scorer cause of its ego....

I disagree on that

When this first happened I kinda liked it

But then I got thinking

As Everton I beat a side in the Europa lge qualifying 1-0 first leg then 9-0 second leg (as if :))

Yakubu set as penalty taker already had his hattrick and Yobo was on 2.

At 8-0 we got a Pen and Yobo took it to get his hattrick. At first i thought this was a nice little quirk to get him his hattrick.

Then i thought what if i was 2-2 and he stepped up and missed

I think Neil has explained that this won't happen but I was worried. Also I don't care if Yobo get s a hattrick but I do want my main striker to score as many goals as possible.

Maybe it needs a toggle on/off option :/ I dunno

Archived