Thumbs up.

Been playing the demo and have to say so far SI have got fm2010 SPOT ON the only reason I've stoped playing and didnt save my game was because my beloved Oxford lost 3-0 to gateshead lol to much complacency I think but anyway the whole UI is very smooth a few stutters here and there when moving back and fourth from the tactics page to a player profile etc but thats not suprising because i assume the data being dealt with.

3D match is very good, I love the ability to be able to change small tactics within the match like "exploit flanks" etc

Now, I have loads of praises gathered in my head when playing Fm but as per typical Ive forgotten, but SI should not have any worries about the quality of this game as its pitch perfect.

I really wanted to add a good few hundred lines of points but can't remember them lol so sorry if this looks like a point less thread (which it is I suppose).

But anyways I still can't get to grasp at the amount of detail in the statistic's it seems to grow every edition.

Wow I really could blabber on but I've been purchasing every year since Championship manager days so this year makes no difference, congrats SI :D.

Archived