More accurate pre match predictions from "experts"

Could we please have more pre-match prediction, actual score / winning margin predictions would be nice. Maybe in the form of 3 or 4 "Bookies" Fav. Scorelines (eg home win 1-0 = 2/1 fav)... At present I am trying to analyse my results against the expectations and I cannot get very accurate based on pre match odds alone. The Post match expert analysis is confusing, a guy who said I "should have too much for..." the opposition, will turn around and say a draw "is not too surprising", whereas the fans opinions are based too much on reaction & emotion, if you score twice in injury time to draw against the bottom team in the league they are very happy (this is not "wrong" but makes analysis very random).

Hope that all makes sense.

Could we please have more pre-match prediction, actual score / winning margin predictions would be nice. Maybe in the form of 3 or 4 "Bookies" Fav. Scorelines (eg home win 1-0 = 2/1 fav)... At present I am trying to analyse my results against the expectations and I cannot get very accurate based on pre match odds alone. The Post match expert analysis is confusing, a guy who said I "should have too much for..." the opposition, will turn around and say a draw "is not too surprising", whereas the fans opinions are based too much on reaction & emotion, if you score twice in injury time to draw against the bottom team in the league they are very happy (this is not "wrong" but makes analysis very random).

Hope that all makes sense.

Yes i agree with this aswell cos for instance i was low prem team and drew 1-1 at man utd. There goal come in last minute so fans were dissapointed! i mean a point at old trafford for any team is a great result

Archived