My screen go crazy while playing fm 2010 demo

Here is my classic laptop specs. I didn't use this laptop since last year and just wanna experiment with its ability with FM 2010.

Centrino: Yes

Processor speed: 1.73GHz

Processor: Pentium M (Dothan)

Amt of RAM: 1024 MB (max 2048 MB)

Hard drive: 40 GB

Optical drive: DVD/CD-RW drive

Graphics hardware: Intel 915GM integrated 3D graphics, featuring Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 and up to 128 MB of shared memory

Diagonal screen size: 14.1 inch

Remote: No

TV tuner: No

Operating system: Win XP Pro

Weight w/battery: 2.55 kg

Wireless LAN: 802.11b, 802.11g

Webcam: No

The update of the graphics driver will help and improve only if they have updated the drivers since they released that card, but agree your system is kinda old hat really and the intergrated graphics card shares your memory ram. When this happens you lose alot of your ram allocation making it smaller and making the machine run slower.

Stephanie you would have been better backing up all your data onto usb stick or a secondary hard drive, but cant understand how downloading a demo made your laptop crash and end up in a shop for repairs, what was the reason the shop gave for this if you dont mind me in asking.

They say a software conflict program. The laptop just would not boot up' date=' even in safe mode.

In my opinion I don't think they had a clue and I'm a pretty good judge of character.[/quote']

I agree i dont think they had a clue, strange thing to happen only viruses and worms can create such havoc but not a demo.

Archived