A question about training schedules

If you set your team to a schedule obviously you cannot be as specific to each position as you can if you break training into categories such as defence midfield attack or even center backs full back defensive mid etc. If you decide to take this option you can really tune the players set of skills to fit their role exactly. BUT! Does doing this effect ssquad harmony. In reality teams train together in large. so do you sacrifice squad harmony teamwork and chemistry if you decide to implement a very specific training regime?

I don't think there is much of a problem.

I currently have Mascherano training alone. His morale at the start of the season was "poor", but I don't think this was to do with the training. Three months on - still training alone - his morale is superb and his performances are excellent/

I wouldn't take it as read that if a player is on a different schedule then he is training separately to everyone else. All schedules will have some overlap (i.e. most will have some element of technical training), so the players could be training together here for some of the time. Also, if you have for exmaple, some players training attacking skills and some training defensive, it's a reasonable guess that they are doing some kind of attack v defense thing together. And I doubt FM models it this accurately this way anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Archived