Scout report stars

I did a report card on one player and a 3 match on another. Neither gave me back the CA or PA star rating. Is this normal?

From the report card then the scout should have both the CA and PA in terms of stars. Click on the player and then on the reports tab. Can't see why it would'nt show them. :)

Bingo. I got it. I've been trying to get my fm2009 player pics and graphics to work on FM10. I can get the pics but for some reason it wipes the stars, the inbox text and the put a big green banner at the top of the screen. I deleted the skin and it has reverted back to the original with stars and all. Still can't get the pics though. i'll probably wait till I get the full game to try again.

Bingo. I got it. I've been trying to get my fm2009 player pics and graphics to work on FM10. I can get the pics but for some reason it wipes the stars, the inbox text and the put a big green banner at the top of the screen. I deleted the skin and it has reverted back to the original with stars and all. Still can't get the pics though. i'll probably wait till I get the full game to try again.

Ok nice one. :)

Archived