Look! Fast Quickly . MOOSE

A few questions i would love to be answered

Will there be a lock on the game for people who receive their game before the 30th October?

If a host of a network game creates a new league for the game then runs it will the others be able to connect to the game or will it have incompatibility issues?

If you remove attribute masking at the start of a game and then run a search for a player, will every player in the database (who has the stats you are after) show up in the search results?

Will fm2009 player pics work on fm2010?

Do Newgens still look like special kids?

A few questions i would love to be answered

Will there be a lock on the game for people who receive their game before the 30th October?

no you can play with the disc in the drive if you get it early

If a host of a network game creates a new league for the game then runs it will the others be able to connect to the game or will it have incompatibility issues?

i have no idea on this one as i have never tried network games.

If you remove attribute masking at the start of a game and then run a search for a player, will every player in the database (who has the stats you are after) show up in the search results?

yes

Will fm2009 player pics work on fm2010?

yes again

Do Newgens still look like special kids?

the demo is only 6 months long. no way to know that, but more than likely.

answers above.

i thought not, only the ones in your clubs scouting knowledge

Maybe he meant kids that are special, like super boys! Perhaps its your narrow mindedness for inferring that ...
Stop being such a Baker! Simon.
Its not funny, or smart - but then again - neither are the people who just use the comment to 'score points'.

We all know what he meant - sure its an insensitive ignorant way of putting it - but just give it a rest.

Yes, yes it was an insensitive, ignorant way of putting it! As a person who has a young son with special needs, it cuts a little close to the bone! I know the OP didnt know that of course, but a bit more sensitivity and thought wouldnt have gone missing!

Archived