Crossing- FM10

Mojby be kind to new comers :)

Welcome Ben m8 :)

Yes the crosses are superb and the whole match engine is more precise in the way the players interact.

One of the major improvements over last years version, SI have done a marvellous job turning this game round.

Welcome Ben, yeah I think the matches in general are a heck of a lot better, they are exciting to watch now. I particularly enjoy seeing my wingers selling dummies to the fb's then beating them and whipping the ball in. Quality!

It is good. One question, Is looped crosses for tall strikers (crouch) and is your driven crosses for s short strikers (tevez,robinho)

I may be wrong but I think it's just terminology. If you look at the Creator it states one equals cross aim to far post and the other near post, so it doesn't actually mean trajectories as such. Whether or not the two are linked is another story...

I may be wrong but I think it's just terminology. If you look at the Creator it states one equals cross aim to far post and the other near post, so it doesn't actually mean trajectories as such. Whether or not the two are linked is another story...

hmm, but then the trajectories would be different - driven = with power, low and a far post cross would need to have height so slower and arcing. That's how I look at it, low and fast, or high and looped. So the high ones for the taller strikers. I have a lone speedy striker atm and the driven crosses are working well for him.

Archived