This is totally unrealistic

So I picked the Israeli team Beitar Jerusalem, and decided to tour some countries. I wondered if it would let me tour countries that normally don't accept Israeli nationals. And then imagine my wonder when a whole bunch of Iranian teams accepted my friendly proposals in Iran.

This would never happen in real life and should be fixed in my opinion.

Maybe in this world it would be nice if everyone got on in this world no matter what religion or race and your right this is not realistic but think it's a nice concept in the word of peace and if a football match can do that why not.

The game is supposed to simulate realism so perhaps this should be included. I seem to remember on a older version (forget which) that you were unable to buy players from the U.A.E I think it was for some reason or other. It may have been another middle eastern country

So I picked the Israeli team Beitar Jerusalem, and decided to tour some countries. I wondered if it would let me tour countries that normally don't accept Israeli nationals. And then imagine my wonder when a whole bunch of Iranian teams accepted my friendly proposals in Iran.

Don't choose Iran for a venue when you are arranging your club tours. Problem solved?

Yeah SI, sort it out.

I also want the crowd to boo people to suggest racism and the FA to charge the club with a major fine. Let's say £2000. And I also want various soundbites from FIFA about stamping out cheats only to retract all punishments on appeal.

Please try to hard-code Ledley King to only be able to play once per week, and every 4-6 weeks to miss 2/3 games on the trot. In my demo game he played practically the entire 6 months without injury and without the need to rest. It just wouldn't happen in real life, would it? I dont want to be able to select him week in and week out.

I'll be back later with more suggestions.

I'm here all day.

I seem to remember on a older version (forget which) that you were unable to buy players from the U.A.E I think it was for some reason or other. It may have been another middle eastern country

Previously Saudi Arabian players were not allowed to play abroad in real life and the game reflected that. I guess they are allowed now since they are in the game.

Silly complaint. SI are hardly in a position to implement bigotry, racism, genocide, hatred, war, death, pain, anguish and suffering to make the game world more realistic.

Perhaps after every Old Firm match, a man should be beaten to death in Northern Ireland?

Exactly, a load of old balderdash.

It s you that has the problem, not SI. This is the most ridiculous wine i ever heard of. PATHETIC.

While we are at it can get get Russian teams and fans to openly discriminate against non White players?

Maybe if you play them with a mixed race team their fans could spend the 90 minutes shouting racist abuse?

Or wait... we could just not do that and instead we could play a game in which the morons of the real world are not welcome?

Archived