(FAO: SI) Re; Fans' Spokesperson

I know for the vast majority, this will be an issue of zero importance; however, I personally like to use the 'set nickname' option, to change the randomly generated name of the Fans' Spokesperson to a real life one. Also, as I'm going to be doing an FM Story this year which will involve the Fans' Spokesperson, I'd like to again have the option to change his name via the nickname option, to coincide with the name of the Spokesperson in my Story.

In FM09, this was possible. For some reason, unless I'm being blind, the nickname option has been removed from the Spokesperson on FM2010.

If it is just an oversight, and I imagine it wouldn't be a hard issue to fix, it would be nice if SI could make an amendment in the first patch. If it's not just an oversight, how come it was removed, please?

Thank you. :)

There is already a thread running concerning this matter if you had scrolled down a little bit on these forums

here it is http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=155382

Thank you for your reply, though the presumptive and patronizing tone of it was unnecessary.

The title of that topic does not exactly make it clear that it is covering what I'm asking, but granted, I'm still not sure how I missed it, despite "scrolling down (more) than a little bit on these forums").

Kind Regards,

Benn.

Archived