arsenal edition

why is your name 'kevindoyleforengland' then? especially seeing as it is fundamentally incorrect considering he is irish...

I'm from Reading, and it was a comment a friend of mine made down the pub once, being deadly serious about it aswell.

When I registered, I was purely registering for info in the skinning forums, so had no real desire for a name of any relevance.

I have recieved 4 PM's in the last week questioning me of my name, kinda funny!

Well if the Arsenal Edition is EXACTLY the same but has Arsenal Skins/badges/player pics. Then surely everybody who wants FM10 should buy the Arsenal edition and just load the FM10 default skin up but keep the badges pics etc. What is the point in bringing out a normal FM10? They should write on the FM10 box 'not quite as licensed as the Arsenal Edition, but please still buy me'

Well if the Arsenal Edition is EXACTLY the same but has Arsenal Skins/badges/player pics. Then surely everybody who wants FM10 should buy the Arsenal edition and just load the FM10 default skin up but keep the badges pics etc. What is the point in bringing out a normal FM10? They should write on the FM10 box 'not quite as licensed as the Arsenal Edition, but please still buy me'

Yeah, tell that to a Spurs fan!

Is the Arsenal Edition available for download anywhere or only through mail on the Aresenal.com website?

Only through the Arsenal.com store or the 2 Arsenal stores near the ground. All orders are sent special delivery so you'll recieve on or just after release day I'd imagine.

OMGZ, this is why Arsenal are overrated in the game, they have a deal with SI so they are super strong in return for the license.

Sorry, had to get in there before someone else typed it.

Only available through the Arsenal store, if it wasn't £30 I probably would have got it myself, everything's exactly the same as the normal version, just with an Arsenal skin and pictures. Reason why they aren't in the normal game is because some people might not like the Arsenal bias as much as an Arsenal fan. The fact I said Arsenal bias doesn't mean Arsenal are overrated in that game compared to the normal edition, or overrated at all due to the agreement they have.

The fact I said Arsenal bias doesn't mean Arsenal are overrated in that game compared to the normal edition, or overrated at all due to the agreement they have.

If anything I think Arsenal are underated in FM10. But maybe I am biased... :p

I'm just used to all the whining from people about FM09, I haven't played Arsenal yet on 10 because I know I'll spend months on an Arsenal save as soon as the full game comes out.

I personally think Adebayor had a lot to do with Arsenal overachieving on 09, he was a machine for me.

Archived