OMG How many Red Cards!!!!

Not sure if this has been mentioned or raised as a bug or anything(i did look) but i'm getting an amazing number of red cards playing the demo. :(

I'm currently averaging over 1 a match(between me and the opp) with my Arsenal game. It's come to the point where i accept i'll only get Cesc for a game every now and again inbetween his suspensions and that football is now a 10-a-side game.

BTW my tackling style is 'more cautious'. I hate to see how many men i'd have left on the pitch if i got them to tackle hard :D

Is anyone else getting this or am i just 'unlucky'. If this isn't being addressed in the first patch it's really put me off getting the game. :cool:

If you are getting one red (combined with AI) per match then that is not right. To the person who said its yout tactics (not sure if they were joking) then for me that cannot be right. Ive had one play sent off twice and about 17 yellow cards whaich is a lot but this is mainly due to my tactics and the way he plays so I accept this. Even if everyone was tackling hard and you have an aggresive set up then this would not result in one red card per game. If I was you I would upload your game into the bugs forum and see if it is a current issue and to let someone from SI to have a look at it as this has been a problem in previous versions of FM. :)

Archived