GeForce FX 6200. Thank you people!

I finally got the 6200 and it's brilliant. 3D is working absolutely amazingly. No lag whatsoever and 2D ofcourse has become brilliant. Thank you to everyone who helped me with my graphic card problems :D

FM 10 has become 10 times better for me now :D

Best game ever!

I have NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200 with TurboCache, however the match lags terribly for me. Could this be that I don't have enough memory? I only have 1GB of memory but I'm upgrading to 3GB today... do you reckon that will sort it?

I went to install 191.07 driver there and it said that it doesn't have the drivers to support my hardware. I definitely have 6200 though, it states it on my laptop.

What's your 6200 video memory? I have 512 mb so maybe that's why it's flawless? And i have just 2GB RAM memory so yeah yours will be better than mine

Memory size = 128MB :(

Is this really bad? Is there anyway I can upgrade this?

hope you guys can help me too on this :D

I have a Compaq with a PentiumD 920 (P) DC 2.8 GHz processor, RAM is 1 GB (2 x 512).

The 3D matches in FM09 ran fine for me but FM10 seems quite clunky and laggy. I have never upgraded the graphic card as this is the only game I play on my PC, but I am wondering if my graphics card is a bit poo and that is the issue. it is a GeForce 6200SE, with 64 MB DDR memory. also, i play itunes at the same time - could that cause an issue?

thoughts?:confused::rolleyes:

I have a GeForce 9600M GT with DirectX10 on Windows Vista. I've tried updating the driver but FM still says my graphics rating is 1 STAR!

Windows Experience Index says Graphics 5.0 and Gaming Graphics 5.3? Why would i only have 1 STAR?! My graphics don't look too great in FM to be honest.....

Any help would be appreciated.

I have a GeForce 9600M GT with DirectX10 on Windows Vista. I've tried updating the driver but FM still says my graphics rating is 1 STAR!

Windows Experience Index says Graphics 5.0 and Gaming Graphics 5.3? Why would i only have 1 STAR?! My graphics don't look too great in FM to be honest.....

Any help would be appreciated.

You have a much better graphics card than the one I have. My 7900GS ran FM 10's 3d Perfectly.

You shouldn't be having any problems.

Where can I check what FM 10 thinks of my computer hardware?

Archived