Computer help

Hi guys,

i was wondering if someone can help me. I need to get a laptop for work, but also want one that will run FM.

I dont have a big budget (£350 max) and it doesnt have to be state of the art, just a decent all round laptop.

Could someone tell me where the best place/s would be to try?

Thanks alot

There's so many out there - almost any of the laptops you can buy from the High Street for around £350 will do a good job.

Look for 2GB Ram.

150GB+ Hard drive.

15" screen.

This is at the top of the bestsellers on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toshiba-Satellite-L350-21Q-Processor-Integrated/dp/B002KH0UVK/ref=pd_ts_zgc_ce_14014431_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&pf_rd_p=468178133&pf_rd_s=right-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=405287011&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0TTDXH2AH1BYY760X24F

There's so many out there - almost any of the laptops you can buy from the High Street for around £350 will do a good job.

Look for 2GB Ram.

150GB+ Hard drive.

15" screen.

This is at the top of the bestsellers on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toshiba-Satellite-L350-21Q-Processor-Integrated/dp/B002KH0UVK/ref=pd_ts_zgc_ce_14014431_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&pf_rd_p=468178133&pf_rd_s=right-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=405287011&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0TTDXH2AH1BYY760X24F

+1 this. Been very happy with my Toshiba laptop, don't worry about your budget, it will stretch to what you want to do.

4 or 5 countries? 14 or 15 divisions? The game always gives you a recommended setup when starting. Hard to say really because we don't have the full game, and not sure how it differs from FM09. But certainly you'll be able to play comfortably with the likes of England, Italy and Spain at least.

4 or 5 countries? 14 or 15 divisions? The game always gives you a recommended setup when starting. Hard to say really because we don't have the full game, and not sure how it differs from FM09. But certainly you'll be able to play comfortably with the likes of England, Italy and Spain at least.

I think your laptop will only run 3 nations with 9 leagues playable comfortably. Anything more than that, the game speed will be a snail pace. I had an old XP laptop with 2 GB of RAM and 1.73Ghz and it could only run 3 nations at an acceptable speed.

Archived