How can I see who is available for reserves?

Is there a squad view or add-on custom field in custom view that shows whether a player is available for reserves/available for reserves until match fit?

At present I have to check every single player that I would have likely given that instruction in the previous week. If CM10 got one thing right it was the tool tip type "squad status" icon which changed to show the different status variants as you hovered over it.

At least in FM09 all players who are available for the reserves show in the reserves squad screen, even if they are in another sqaud too as just available for the reserves :)

In the other squad they do have an 'Rsv' icon next to them, unless another icon of higher priority is in place. Then you can still check via using the full player status option :)

Has that changed for FM10?

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I assume the OP wants to see a difference between "selcected for reserves" and "selected for reserves until match fit"

Well, sorry to the OP if that is true.

I'm sure this you cannot see. Just maybe you can be expected to remember that though (considering this setting will always have been made very recently) ?

Archived