When the game comes out

Not to clever at this sort of thing but here goes ive noticed in the demo that when you click on injury table list it brings up the fixtures and also wondering if anyone can tell me that when the game comes out Birmingham City will have the new owners in place, thanks

Not to clever at this sort of thing but here goes ive noticed in the demo that when you click on injury table list it brings up the fixtures and also wondering if anyone can tell me that when the game comes out Birmingham City will have the new owners in place, thanks

Also it would be nice to see how many away fans there are at the matchs

From what I understand the bug that you mentioned has already been acknowledged and will be sorted in patch 1 released around the time of the game.

The full game will not have the new Birmingham City owners as it has already gone gold and therefore currently being manufactured, the demo you are playing is the gold version, again look out for patch 1 as this may be sorted then.

From what I understand the bug that you mentioned has already been acknowledged and will be sorted in patch 1 released around the time of the game.

The full game will not have the new Birmingham City owners as it has already gone gold and therefore currently being manufactured, the demo you are playing is the gold version, again look out for patch 1 as this may be sorted then.

thanks i have seen something about a patch coming out ( does it normally come out with the release of the game as being a blues fan i wouldnt mind more money to spend on players ) as id hate to start the game and then have to start it again!

SI are apparently going to release a patch on or around the 30th Oct to coinside with the games release. As for being a blues fan may I suggest that admiting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. :D

We could turn out to be the new Man City by next season lol, what about my suggestion about saying how many away fans at the match

Archived