FM on a HDTV

waz

everything is tiny! i have adjusted the screen so that the game fits my tv. its only a 23" tv and everything is so small i can hardly play the game.

Does anyone know of anything i can do or what is causing this. id do a print screen if i knew how to

I answered your same post last night and i said was right click on your desktop screen goto preferences in xp or personalization vista and goto settings for xp or display settings for vista and change your resoultion settings.

I answered your same post last night and i said was right click on your desktop screen goto preferences in xp or personalization vista and goto settings for xp or display settings for vista and change your resoultion settings.

I tried that already. It changes the resolution of my whole computer apart from FM

???

Hope i can use this game on this tv. was fine for FM 09

Jamie has a good point the preferences in the game can change the resoloutions, thought they were linked with the desktop preferences but maybe im wrong and it's worth a try.

Im running my desktop through my 26inch lcd tv and have no probs with fm2010

ummm I'll be playing FM10 on a 40" Bravia 1920x1080 running on a ATI 5850..... Had to move my computer out to the lounge room due to the computer room soon to become a baby room.. :eek:

will it be a problem do you think? (FM on such a large TV (well compared to a monitor)

ummm I'll be playing FM10 on a 40" Bravia 1920x1080 running on a ATI 5850..... Had to move my computer out to the lounge room due to the computer room soon to become a baby room.. :eek:

will it be a problem do you think? (FM on such a large TV (well compared to a monitor)

I have 2X 32" screens next to each other, with FM constantly operational on one, and I adore 3D on the display. don't knock it till you've tried it.

Archived