Clock in game

Quite frankly, time is irrelevant anyways as you should have nothing else to do apart from play FM, especially on release weekend! Also, as looking at the time is a struggle, dont forget the clocks go back in the UK this weekend, meaning an extra hour FM time :D

Or have a clock #above/to the side/in front of your monitor or pc.

(#delete as appropriate)

Mind you I play windowed and also have a clock on the wall above the pc and still fail to notice the time. :p

Pure showing off :D

Or just stupidity that I still fail to see the time and it often it ends up as recently it was 1:30am when I was due to get up for work at 5:30am. :(

Whatever you do when you're engrossed in something be it FM or anything else time flies by before you know it so unless an audible alarm is set you have no chance. :thup:

I like playing in full screen mode and for use who do not play it windowed it would be a nice addition at least IMO.

And I apologies for suggesting something that has already been suggested.

No need to apologise! Its quite funny when other people think of the same sort of thing! lol:)

A year ago i would have agreed with you on this and would have said an in game real time clock would have been handy. I now have a wireless logitec keyboard which has an inbuilt clock so no longer needed for me.

Archived