2010 demo - loads only half of my team

I had this propblem earlier, where when i load my game up and go to team screen, half of my players names are missin, there ages, value etc... are still there but no names, so i completely deleted the demo and re-installed it. and still i have the same problem, which is quite annoying, because all i want to do is play the new game!!! has anybody encountered the same problem, or anybody know how i can fix it? any help would be much appreciated

????

sounds odd, erm long shot do you turn off your anti-virus whilst playing, could be picking it up as a virus and deleted something.

Who is it your managing?

no i havent touchred the anti virus. when i first downloaded it it was ok, then i added kit packs, faces logos etc, and was stil ok until the next time i turned it on. so i deleted it. im celtic, but it happens on every team screen

hmm..... Celtic so not as if a low rep Team then

I could suggest two things disable your anti virus...and start a new game, if the same happens try re-installing the game and try again wothout anti-virus turned on, If the same happens after that then i don't know

but to be fair i cannot see how the anti-virus would cause that

Oh and the graphics packs should not affect anything todo with the squads

Archived