Past Experience-Automatic?

Quick question, If you choose automatic on past exp it means it changes as you play (moving up and down) but if you choose any of the other options ex. sunday leaguer does that mean for your whole career game it stays at the selected choice never moving up or down?

Quick question, If you choose automatic on past exp it means it changes as you play (moving up and down) but if you choose any of the other options ex. sunday leaguer does that mean for your whole career game it stays at the selected choice never moving up or down?

As far as I understand it, Automatic adjusts your reputation to roughly a suitable level for the club you start at?

I know for sure if you pick a reputation at the start it does change with success/failure.

I thought selecting automatic sets it the same as the lowest playable league you have selected.

And in response to the OP, your past experience won't change as the game goes on, because it is "past" experience - but your reputation will change as the game goes on.

What does it say if you pick Sunday League and try to manage Man Utd?

Never choosen that rep before so can't be certain but I think it would be something like unproven or similar. I also think doing this and picking a club like man u to manage would make the game very difficult. I think if you failed to meet the boards minimum expectations then it would probably mean instant dismissal even before the end of the first season.

By taking over Bayern, I imagine his reputation was immediately boosted up to national.

Generally, if you create a manager with automatic reputation, he will get a starting reputation in accordance with the lowest league. So, for instance, if you create a manager with Blue Square South/North as the lowest league, you will end up with an unproven manager. But if you create a manager with the Premier League as the lowest league, he will be national or continental or whatever.

Actually taking a job is slightly different because I think the reputation is adjusted automatically as a result of that. For example, if you create an automatic manager with BSS/BSN loaded but take over Manchester United, I believe your reputation will receive an immediate boost up to at least national.

Regards,

C.

• 2 weeks later...
By taking over Bayern, I imagine his reputation was immediately boosted up to national.

Generally, if you create a manager with automatic reputation, he will get a starting reputation in accordance with the lowest league. So, for instance, if you create a manager with Blue Square South/North as the lowest league, you will end up with an unproven manager. But if you create a manager with the Premier League as the lowest league, he will be national or continental or whatever.

Actually taking a job is slightly different because I think the reputation is adjusted automatically as a result of that. For example, if you create an automatic manager with BSS/BSN loaded but take over Manchester United, I believe your reputation will receive an immediate boost up to at least national.

Regards,

C.

This is exactly my understanding else you'll have a player mutiny on day 1 because you have such a low rep in the instance you manager an EPL side with leagues down to BSS

I'm told that automatic is the lowest appropriate to the reputation of the lowest-reputation leagues you have loaded. Thus loading just the Premiership will make Automatic a very high reputation, whereas loading all the English leagues will make it a very low one.

I'm told that automatic is the lowest appropriate to the reputation of the lowest-reputation leagues you have loaded. Thus loading just the Premiership will make Automatic a very high reputation, whereas loading all the English leagues will make it a very low one.

Correct - if you start unemployed.

Whereas if you load down to BSN/S and choose a EPL team to manage you'll get a high reputation on automatic, despite having the lowest league selcted.

isnt automatic the lowest reputation?

and why is sunday league footballer greyed out?

Sorry for bumping this up.

But I still don't get why sunday league footballer is greyed out?

I've choosen Spain as the only country.

Should I choose automatic to get the lowest reputation?

Archived