GK kicks ball out of play from goal kick, commentary states "Not Taking Any Chances"?

I've seen this happen quite often, as well as seeing him roll the ball out to a defender who is tightly marked.

Other noticeable issues are...

Defenders putting the ball out of play when they have more than one easy pass option, again stating "not taking any chances".

Every 2nd goal conceded is a schoolboy error and those are just the ones the game actually counts, i've seen keepers standing with the ball at their feet get tackled and it not been counted as an error.

Something else i see quite often is the GK or a defender stop the ball going out for a goal kick and then give away a corner or throw in.

Largely defenders and Gk's are pretty useless full stop.

I was wondering if any of these issues are well known and taken under advisement by SI?

I think the problem is that the 3D is not matching up with the engine perfectly. It has gotten better but yes quite annoying. I pretend that the commentator is being sarcastic. And I think they've taken out the "row z" comment cos I haven't seen it lately.

I have aslo had my goalkeeper throw the ball out for a throw in saying "not taking any chances" and the only people around him were 4 of his team mates with one standing right next to him. I kept thinking I dont remember buying Calamity James.

What i dont get is that we have a supposedly maturing ME everytime a new game comes out, but instead it looks like SI have started again from scratch and you all you have is another 100 or so new issues?

what i dont get is that we have a supposedly maturing me everytime a new game comes out, but instead it looks like si have started again from scratch and you all you have is another 100 or so new issues?

way tooo many bugs and gitches in this one im afraid! Great game though but too many! Sort it out si!!!!

Last night I was in injury time needing a goal. Had a corner, but my team took forever to get organised and when we finally got ready, the taker kicked the ball straight out for a goal kick. Then the ref blew for full time as the oppo set up their Goal kick. :confused:

• Administrators

I usually scream "What are you doing?!" at the screen when stuff like this happens. If the other team scores from the next bit of play, I'll sub the player off for being an idiot.

Needless to say, this has happened so many times I resorted to fining players and I've lost the dressing room.

Sort it out SI ;):(

The text commentary has been way out of context with the match since last year. I saw many things in 09 said in the commentary that bore no resemblance with what was happening on the pitch.

eg> "advances with the ball" ... while the player is heading backwards, and the one mentioned above about 'playing it safe' when the goalie punts it out for no reason.

Was kind of assuming they would be fixed for this year ...guess not ;p

I've seen this happen quite often, as well as seeing him roll the ball out to a defender who is tightly marked.

Other noticeable issues are...

Defenders putting the ball out of play when they have more than one easy pass option, again stating "not taking any chances".

Every 2nd goal conceded is a schoolboy error and those are just the ones the game actually counts, i've seen keepers standing with the ball at their feet get tackled and it not been counted as an error.

Something else i see quite often is the GK or a defender stop the ball going out for a goal kick and then give away a corner or throw in.

Largely defenders and Gk's are pretty useless full stop.

I was wondering if any of these issues are well known and taken under advisement by SI?

I'm playing with 2D graphic and the same thing happened..FM 2010 surely just a game & it never will challenge the reality.

:D I can't stop laughing at that :) Imagine if you saw Almunia just turn around IRL and whack it out for a corner LMAO.

HAHAHAHAHA, Ironically, I'm an Arsenal fan and I cant help but **** myself laughing at the thought of Almunia doing that IRL...Hillarious! Thanks for brightening up my day mate!:thup::D

Can anyone tell me if this is something that is being looked at seriously? i cannot find anything in the bugs forum and it will make all the difference as to whether i shell out my hard earned or not?

If it's not in the bugs forum, why not post it there?

Archived