UNREALISTIC (Read This)

WHY IS IT THAT U CAN BUY A YOUNG BRAZILIAN 4 LESS THAN 1M AND HIS ATTRIBUTES ARE AMAZIN AND AFTER A FEW GAMES HIS VALUE GOES 20-30 MILLION. THIS IS OUTRAGES SERIOUSLY TRY IT OUT LOOK FOR A YOUNG PLAYER U 21 AND U WILL SEE SO MANY BRAZILIANS FOR SUCH LITTLE PRICES WITH SUCH AMAZIN ATTRIBUTES. I NO BRAZILIANS ARE GOOD BUT THIS IS A ABSOULTE JOKE icon15.gificon13.gifangryfire.gificon_mad.gif!!! PLZ SORT THE NEXT VERSION OF FM OUT CAUSE APART FROM THIS IT'S A GREAT GAME!

WHY IS IT THAT U CAN BUY A YOUNG BRAZILIAN 4 LESS THAN 1M AND HIS ATTRIBUTES ARE AMAZIN AND AFTER A FEW GAMES HIS VALUE GOES 20-30 MILLION. THIS IS OUTRAGES SERIOUSLY TRY IT OUT LOOK FOR A YOUNG PLAYER U 21 AND U WILL SEE SO MANY BRAZILIANS FOR SUCH LITTLE PRICES WITH SUCH AMAZIN ATTRIBUTES. I NO BRAZILIANS ARE GOOD BUT THIS IS A ABSOULTE JOKE icon15.gificon13.gifangryfire.gificon_mad.gif!!! PLZ SORT THE NEXT VERSION OF FM OUT CAUSE APART FROM THIS IT'S A GREAT GAME!

I know it was done to fit in with the quick, handheld gaming experience, but I don't like the ease at which you can sign young South American megastars, and the abundance of sheer brilliant players from there is staggering in the game.

I think I'm just a bit of a traditionalist, but I personally don't allow myself to have a team full of young, cheap Brazillian wonderkids.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Work permit applications have been tightened up for the next version don't worry .. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yh but will that really do anything ?? there are so many of these youngsters around if say 2 or 3 turn u down there is still loads more to try and buy y dont u just make them worse??

• SI Staff

We'd prefer people not to ue text speak if at all possible ...

NB> In case you weren't aware this is because there are a lot of people on the boards for whom english isn't a first language and text speak is very hard for them to understand.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

Work permit applications have been tightened up for the next version don't worry .. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope they haven't been 'tightened up' to the standards of the PC version where it is near impossible to sign someone on a WP.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lowlife70:

I also found the word 'allowation' rather hard to understand in karanfett's post ;-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

me too. I believe that the word he is looking for is 'exception'.

Another annoyance in the game, market is flooded with South Americans and as soon as you pay (for example) £2 million for them, they are worth £20 million without kicking a ball.

Then when that player turns out to be a waste of time you cannot offload them as no one wants to spend £20 million plus for them.

I love the game and appreciate that it is V1 for PSP, but there are some many little niggles in it. I just hope most are sorted out for FMH07.

Archived