Arsenal special edition game...saved data!

I preordered a copy of the new football manager 2010 but I've ordered the special edition arsenal one and was just wondering wheather or not I can use my saved data from the strawberry demo like I know you can if you purchase the normal edition of fm2010....can anyone help

I preordered a copy of the new football manager 2010 but I've ordered the special edition arsenal one and was just wondering wheather or not I can use my saved data from the strawberry demo like I know you can if you purchase the normal edition of fm2010....can anyone help

Due to the small database and minimal nations loaded within the demo - it's well worth starting a brand new career when you get the full game.

Wont it be like a fm in the past when the game was fixed so random international qualify for the world cup if you carry on with the demo or illegally download the game?

I don't recall any of the 'bugs' affecting people carrying saves on from the demo, only those stupid enough to pirate the game.

I can't wait to see what SI have put into the game for our entertainment this year. It takes a special kind of idiot to pirate a game and then ask for help on the official forums.

Archived