Am I missing anything not having the 3D pitch at all?

Well it depends if you love the dots and have a good imagination then no. If you want to see some improvement to last years 3D and some similar movement from the players as in real life (mainly headers, diving headers and some shooting scenes :)) then you miss on some options. I could mention the stadium, the home and away crowd, the rain, the darn thing that you can't choose which camera angles to use so you can see what you want all the time, etc etc ooo yes and if you have a slower pc like i do it takes more loading time so I hope i gave you some insight :thup:

yeah, thanks a lot. i have a pretty good imagination and really get into it with the dots, so thanks for replying :)

No problem, I myself got used to it only with fm 10 but eventually i will go back to my loved dot's cause the camera angles, I mean it's so hard to find one where you can see all the ball movement correctly height and with, many times (with 3D set at touchline view) i jump up celebrating a goal just to see that the shot went pretty wide.

Archived