Help require please

Guest Pompey67

Guest Pompey67

Firstly can i say thanks to all those who have posted advice about tactics and formations it has helped me a lot Rashid and Cleon to name only two. i have been reading these threads and it's starting to get like a book you don't want to put down. I do have one question though is there a guide to transfers who to get rid of who to buy and the right timing. I accept this depends on the league you are in but I always try and buy better players eg do a scout report and try and buy those which say he is better than your best player in that position. I saw something about getting your team to play with the same mentality and now can't find it. Thanks in advance those who help. Play Up Pompey

Guest Pompey67

Firstly can i say thanks to all those who have posted advice about tactics and formations it has helped me a lot Rashid and Cleon to name only two. i have been reading these threads and it's starting to get like a book you don't want to put down. I do have one question though is there a guide to transfers who to get rid of who to buy and the right timing. I accept this depends on the league you are in but I always try and buy better players eg do a scout report and try and buy those which say he is better than your best player in that position. I saw something about getting your team to play with the same mentality and now can't find it. Thanks in advance those who help. Play Up Pompey

Archived