MAJOR flaw in FM10

I still suck at it...

I haven't been good since 2007.

I even bought Modric, and he couldn't help me! 40m down the drain!

Sort it out, SI!

Make it so I can win again!

If your not happy then unlucky mate. But to say sort it out SI as many people say, with the greatest respect maybe you need to address the managerial problems yourself rather than blame others. I understand where your comming from because I get frustrated when I cannot win. Its the old cliche but something is obviously wrong and sometimes it is only a small tweak! I don't know what you have or havent been doing so I cannot advise you without being general and patronising.

Modric for £40m or is that all the players in. Unless your a rival team of spurs then I think you can get him for less around ********£18-£20m********** :)

Modric is only an average performer anyways....I am Spurs in my game and if someone offered 40 million he would be gone a lot quicker than he arrived.

Havent had the pleasure of managing him but my scouts put him at 4 stars and on a par with Messi, but I guess I cannot same too much as this is the wrong forum to disscuss this. :)

I still suck at it...

I haven't been good since 2007.

I even bought Modric, and he couldn't help me! 40m down the drain!

Sort it out, SI!

Make it so I can win again!

Be a big team like Man Utd and get used to it first. :thup:

Maybe download a really good FM10 tactic to help you along.

Modric is only an average performer anyways....I am Spurs in my game and if someone offered 40 million he would be gone a lot quicker than he arrived.

You don't know anything about football if you say that modric is an average performer!!!

Where are you playing him? He was godlike in 09 when played in one of his natural positions, and the same has been true of the demo so far.

If you have a player of his quality in your squad, you use a formation built around him, right?

How would you rate him in FM terms offcourse?

I don't want to rate him in FM terms because it would take me too long.He knows how to play in both ways,his passing,dribbling and ball control are excellent,creativity is very good.He is bad when he needs to shoot and i must confess that.He is small,fast and a tireless fighter. Tottenham was first in premiership until he got injured,Croatia first time didn't qualify for world cup because he was missing in our most important match against England(i'm not saying we would if he was playing,but he means too much to our national team).He and Eduardo are unreplacable players in Cro squad.I'm watching him from his early playing days in Croatia so i think i am more than adequate to tell you how good he is as a player.Don't think that i am his fan,i'm not(he played for our biggest rival Dinamo Zagreb).I know that his first season at tottenham wasn't good and i agree with that,but i watched his brilliant(world class) performances too many times to say that he is not a good player.

As good as your scouts tell you. Not quite Messi levels, but easily one of the best attacking midfielders in the game last time round. Quite possibly the case for 2010 too.
I don't want to rate him in FM terms because it would take me too long.He knows how to play in both ways,his passing,dribbling and ball control are excellent,creativity is very good.He is bad when he needs to shoot and i must confess that.He is small,fast and a tireless fighter. Tottenham was first in premiership until he got injured,Croatia first time didn't qualify for world cup because he was missing in our most important match against England(i'm not saying we would if he was playing,but he means too much to our national team).He and Eduardo are unreplacable players in Cro squad.I'm watching him from his early playing days in Croatia so i think i am more than adequate to tell you how good he is as a player.Don't think that i am his fan,i'm not(he played for our biggest rival Dinamo Zagreb).I know that his first season at tottenham wasn't good and i agree with that,but i watched his brilliant(world class) performances too many times to say that he is not a good player.

Ok cheers guys! I'll take a look in the Spurs thread and see how they rate him in FM10.

To give you an example,i'm playing as tottenham in the demo.I was 20-th in the league and without a win in first eight rounds,until my ass man dind't gave me an advice i used in older FM's.Now after 20 rounds(i'm not sure if it's exactly 20,but finished the demo)i'm third in Premiership and i'm so sorry i started so badly because i would definitely be in a title chase.Now i'm 11 behind chelsea and my title dreams are almost ruined.Luka is now wanted by many major european clubs Inter,Man. Utd......

To give you an example,i'm playing as tottenham in the demo.I was 20-th in the league and without a win in first eight rounds,until my ass man dind't gave me an advice i used in older FM's.Now after 20 rounds(i'm not sure if it's exactly 20,but finished the demo)i'm third in Premiership and i'm so sorry i started so badly because i would definitely be in a title chase.Now i'm 11 behind chelsea and my title dreams are almost ruined.Luka is now wanted by many major european clubs Inter,Man. Utd......

Ok cool. 11 points at the start of january is gettable!

Archived