Latest drivers for 3D

Hi guys.

Sorry just hope someone can point me in direction of downloading the latest drivers to improve my fm 10 on 3D. Not that clued up on computers so help would be appreciated.:D

Well it be helpfull if you tell us wot graphics card you have lol :D

Is there a way of buying a new improved graphics card. So like its an upgrade and makes game play much better. Or is it better to fork out for new laptop?

Depends in got a nvidia geforce 9600 gt for £55 which is fantastic i did get abit of discount as i got it from were my girlfriend works :D

ebuyer.com

All i'll say is beware. I've just spent the past week or so recovering my computer. I downloaded the demo to give it a go...just to see if FM10 is worth buying and within minutes the computer locked up and refused to do anything else. Since then the graphics card wasn't recognised. I had a decent card, an NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS but apparently there is some confliction between that and certain updates (windows/direct x...maybe something to do with direct x that comes with the demo?). I tried all sorts...new drivers, a partial recovery, a full recovery wiping my hard drive but in the end I had no choice but to buy a new card. Just beware of what conflictions certain cards have is my advice.

On the plus side for me...at least it's all sorted now and i'm able to once again get on the forum :D

Archived