Quick question on laptop

I want to play on my lap top because i downloaded 8.02, internet doesnt connect to my pc so is a bummer, only got 8.01 on that one. I ran 7-8 countries no problem, am i able to do the same on my lap top?

computer specs

INTEL PEN - processor 1.60GHZ

512MB ram

I wanna run a large database, how many leagues/countries am i able to run? i want alot of regens in the game so i can have a long term career game.. please help thanks

i like to run england - league 2, spain second division and italy - seria b, you think that be ok? i usually only manage 1 club, maximum 2 if i get real bored

i just want a good influx of regens to keep the game running, what to do?

It would be Ok but a bit slow. If you are the patient type and don't mind waiting for a short time for the game to process, it will be fine. But it is recommended that you choose a small or at the very most medium database. Hope this helps!

Try setting up a game with reccommended set upand running it on holiday for 1 year, write down the time it takes to process and then do the same again for less and more leagues and compare the times. It's not an exact science but if there is a huge difference you know it will be sloooow.

Archived