Liverpool, FM2010 version.. true?

Gilett and Hicks, the American owners, promised us new stadium and bright future, but it isnt so.

And the game does correctly reflect that, a club in debt, and with only 2.5million in transfer budget..

How have you guys who have taken control of LFC approached the game? I myself started with a complete rebuilding phase. I know the squad I have is not good enough for a title. Top 4 should be a more realistic goal. But I also wanted to get LFC out of debt as soon as possible. And for that several things have to be done, amongs them are players being sold..

Caragher, Dossena, Degen, Kuyt, Babel, Aurelio, Voronin, Cavalieri, Kyrgiakos, Lucas, Rieria, Threlfall, Pachecho, Dalla Valle, Gulacsi, Mavinga, Bruna.. all were sold...

In comes Van Nistelroy, Guti, Van der Vart on loan

and I buy Enyeama, Beletti, Luis Enrique, Di Maria, Milito...

I took a huge cut in wages, this way I can save some money and still be able to try to finish top 4, giving me the important champions league spot for next year...

I am wondering if getting a feeder club in Asia/America will help, any other things I can do to start making some money? I feel Liverpool is the hardest top club in PL to manage at the moment from the financial side...

Now ofc I'm not a Liverpool fan but you sold Caragher ?!?!! Your a monster who doesnt know when to stop !!!

:D

Yes, well to be honest that was a biased sale with some personal feeling. I feel that Caragher is the player that have performed really sub-par this season, he was at fault at both Chelsea goals and I got REALLY upset when he jumped into Skrtel to injure his jaw...

Now ofc I'm not a Liverpool fan but you sold Caragher ?!?!! Your a monster who doesnt know when to stop !!!

Haha, to be fair Carragher is one of the most over rated players in the Premiership, whenever there is a mistake leading to a goal, you can bet the majority come from him.

Haha, to be fair Carragher is one of the most over rated players in the Premiership, whenever there is a mistake leading to a goal, you can bet the majority come from him.

rofl.

Oh what short memories you guys have:D.

Not only would I suggest that the majority of mistakes leading to a goal scored against Liverpool DO NOT come from Carragher, but I would put him forward as one of the most consistant centre-backs in the history of the Premiership.

Yes, well to be honest that was a biased sale with some personal feeling. I feel that Caragher is the player that have performed really sub-par this season, he was at fault at both Chelsea goals and I got REALLY upset when he jumped into Skrtel to injure his jaw...

Yes, I agree with you here. Caragher is one of the most overrated players in the Premiership!

Archived