Not allowing transfers in first window

Does anyone know if the option to not allow teams to make transfers in the first transfer window will be in the final version?

Can't find it in the demo, I'm guessing because you load a quickstart and not set up a full game but hope it's in the final version.

I don't use it too often but I think it's a nice little option to make the game more realistic and will be interesting to see how chelsea cope with this and the transfer ban!

what a load of crap just because you have a low budget it shouldnt be allowed to the rest of us ?

what about lower teams then ? if you have low budget live with it , no one forces you to buy players

transfer windows exists for a reason , and should remain has it is , after all ts the same in real life

what a load of crap just because you have a low budget it shouldnt be allowed to the rest of us ?

what about lower teams then ? if you have low budget live with it , no one forces you to buy players

transfer windows exists for a reason , and should remain has it is , after all ts the same in real life

Well, the obvious way of looking at it is this. You already have a squad full of all your summer transfers from real life, why should you get all those new players and then some money for more? Imagine being Real Madrid, and having all of them new players plus £50 million to buy more! Thats not realistic.

there is already a option to allow transfer budgets , its your choice to use them or not , but completely disable transfer window its stupid

Did you not read the thread title? :confused:

It is only being referered to in the 1st window, when you have the new players bought IRL.

well new coach new rules , still find stupid disabling the first transfer window , whats the point of playing with a team you cant change right away?

I think it's along the lines that all transfers should be present and correct up until the game goes gold. But the game starts, I think, in July. So basically all the teams should have all the players they were ever going to get in the transfer window already.

well new coach new rules , still find stupid disabling the first transfer window , whats the point of playing with a team you cant change right away?

Because it would make it like the transfer window had shut like it has in real life? So making it more realistic depending on your opinion? Its a good option to have for variation... you either use it or youdon't its optional!

Archived