Download via steam

Hi,

Probably a silly question but I downloaded demo on to my pc and thought if I logged into steam account on my laptop then the demo would be in my games list but it isnt. does this mean I have to download again? when I purchase full game throufg steam how do I get this on to my laptop without paying for it twice?

Thanks

Did you download with Steam? If not, it won't show.

The full game will have an option to install via Steam, so it will know it's there.

Yes I downloaded via steam - but I have got a new laptop and have downloaded steam onto that and when I logged into account on laptop I expected to see game in the list but it wasn't there?

Yes I downloaded via steam - but I have got a new laptop and have downloaded steam onto that and when I logged into account on laptop I expected to see game in the list but it wasn't there?

You still need to re-download the demo.

It doesn't magically appear if you install the client.

Ok thanks but when I purchase full game - will I have to download that on to both PC'S? and if so How do you only pay once?

Many thanks

If your buying through Steam then it will know you have paid for it. Also, your purchase will appear in your transaction history as a kind of reciept.

Archived