How do you keep notes?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How do you keep notes?

• On the game
    • On word/notepad etc...
    • write down and print off
    • Other
    • I dont keep notes

Hi, i was just wondering how you keep notes if you even do keep notes?

do you write them on the game, if so what do you write down?

Do you write them on word/notepad etc... and what do you include?

Is there any key things you have to write down when you start?

i am just wondering as i am thinking of keeping more alert with my team in fm10 and so was just wondering what you do at the moment!

Curious about the notes feature in FM, because it's something i've never tried in a decade of playing.

Say i make a note about player X, who responds badly to my pre-match jibes; "Player X will be targetted in the next game".

Will i be 'reminded' the next time we play, that i've added a note against him?

When I used to play CM when I first found this game , I was about 15/16 I used to print pages out I wanted to keep for one reason or another and ended up with piles of paper that I actually did go over and they did help. These days I don't keep any notes at all and seem to do just as well.

No you would have to check your notes before making a decision on what to say , Same goes for warnings or fines you may have given in the past.

So i'd have to go through the entire opposition squad and see if i've added notes against their players?

Well theres 1 thing that should be instantly improved for FM11. Before you play a game against the opposition, you should be informed that you have notes added against 1 or more opposition players, so you can see what you've added previously.

"Your Assistant Manager reminds you that you've created notes for X opposition players" and then perhaps a button for "View Notes".

So i'd have to go through the entire opposition squad and see if i've added notes against their players?

Yes but after so many times of looking you would remember anyways, I find after a player has been with me 6 months or so I do tend to remember myself

I have an elaborate managers notebook comprising of a few hundred pages of lineups, formations, match notes, ramblings,ect. Actually its around thirty pages or so since I have trouble remembering regens. Plus I have a lot of free time. :p

Archived