Match plans?

Is there any chance match plans can be implemented in FM10 in a patch?

For anyone who hasn't played FML they are shouts that you can set up and save before a match, which reacts to events in the game without you touching a button.

Before anyone complains about it- its optional and I'd prefer to use them only in the non-important games:)

I will run you through the changes as it happens in an FML game I am about to play:

using match plans "play for the win"

My team vs Their team:)

0 mins-kick off

Control strategy

Play wider

Drop deeper

exploit the flanks

Get ball forward

Pass into space

Goal-2 mins- My team 1-0 Their team

no change in shouts

Half time still 1-0 to me

revert to standard strategy

no other shouts

Goal 59 mins My team 2-0 Their team

still just standard strategy

70 mins still 2-0

Counter strategy

Play narrower

Push higher up

Hassle opponents

85 mins still 2-0

defensive strategy

play narrower

push higher up

hassle opponents

Full time 2-0 to me:D

Now if I'd went behind- from 45 mins it would have got more attacking untill at 85 mins, overload.

All without me touching a button, thats way I wanted this game to play out before hand. You can set up several of these depending on you opposition whether to be attacking or defensive or a mix of both.

Yeah I find it very usefull in friendly competitions in FML, although I do prefer more imput over my "official games" to take advantage of certain sitations.

Another advantage is that you de-activate the match plans at any time during the match and regain total control- which you have to so as to make subs.

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to let this die- but the more I play both FML and FM10, I think this would be a fantastic addition to FM10

matchplans1.jpg[/img]

matchplans.jpg[/img]

These are how they are set up- As you can see there is the ability for multiple scenarios and saves on constantly clicking all the way through the match.

• 4 months later...

yes yes yes yes.. FM10 just feels so cumbersome without them now Im used to them in FML. This is especially useful if your in situations where you can quickly be distracted by RL.

To quote Smithers "Iwanit, Iwanit, Iwanit, Iwanit, Iwanit"

Archived