More Editor questions

Will we be able to import logos directly into the editor when we are making leagues, new teams etc? Also - when creating a new league with promotion and relegation, are we going to have to make a pool of non-league teams to get imported into the lowest league as the new promoted teams to replace the relegated ones?

Also, does anyone know if you create a bunch of empty teams, will you be able to start with them empty and then teams will just sign players or will you have to fill the rosters with players before starting?

In FM09 an empty team gets an influx of youth players at the start. Then they will sign players but not many in my experience. I did a database with no players at any club just to see what happens and some teams signed 10 players while others only picked up 1 or 2. One team signed 3 goal keepers and that was it.lol. As for FM2010 Only the creators know at the moment and i'm sure they are busy on the first patch at the moment.

WH, Thanks for the reply as well as the personal experience. I kind of had a feeling this might be the case. My idea is to make an American football structure that mimics that English/Euro tier system, but with the lower prestige that the MLS currently has. I detest the MLS and all of its silly, senseless, rules as well as their ridiculous playoff and draft systems.

Archived